PARIS & LONDON & NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Regulatory News:
Antin Infrastructure Partners SA (the “Company”) (Paris:ANTIN) filed yesterday the English version of its 2022 Universal Registration Document prepared in ESEF format (European Single Electronic Format) with the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF), under number R.23-008.
The 2022 Universal Registration Document is available on the websites of:
– the AMF: www.amf-france.org
– the Company: www.shareholders.antin-ip.com, sections “Reports & presentations” and “Shareholders’ Meetings”
The French translation of the Universal Registration Document will be made available on the Company’s website www.shareholders.antin-ip.com in mid-April 2023.
The 2022 Universal Registration Document is also available, free of charge:
– by postal mail: Antin Infrastructure Partners, Shareholder Relations, 374, rue Saint-Honoré, Paris
– by email: email@example.com
The 2022 Universal Registration Document includes, among others, the following items:
- the annual financial report,
- the report on corporate governance prepared by the Board of Directors,
- the description of the share buyback program,
- the social, societal and environmental information constituting the statement of non-financial performance, and
- the proposed resolutions submitted to the next General Meeting of Shareholders and the report of the Board of Directors on these resolutions.
About Antin Infrastructure Partners
Antin Infrastructure Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on infrastructure. With over €30bn in Assets under Management across its Flagship, Mid Cap and NextGen investment strategies, Antin targets investments in the energy and environment, digital, transport and social infrastructure sectors. With offices in Paris, London, New York, Singapore and Luxembourg, Antin employs over 200 professionals dedicated to growing, improving and transforming infrastructure businesses while delivering long-term value to portfolio companies and investors. Majority owned by its partners, Antin is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: ANTIN – ISIN: FR0014005AL0).
Nicolle Graugnard, Communication Director
Ludmilla Binet, Head of Shareholder Relations
Tristan Roquet Montegon: +33 (0)6 37 00 52 57
Gabriel Jabès: +33 (0)6 40 87 08 14