Headquartered in Parabiago (Milano), Duplomatic operates in the hydraulics market. Its offer includes gear, vane and pistonpumps, different kinds of valves, subplates and manifolds, cylinders, accessories, electronics, power units along with complete hydraulic systems.
Since 2013 the company has been controlled by Progressio Investimenti II managed by Progressio sgr, owning an 86% stake, while the management retains the remaining 14% (see here a previous post by BeBeez).
Led by ceo Roberto Maddalon, in August 2015 Duplomatic bought 85% of Ocs from Cbm Group which retains the remaining 15% of the company active in the design and production of telescopic hydraulic cylinders (see here e previous post by BeBeez). Thanks to this acquisition, Duplomatic reached more than 60 euros in revenues in 2015.
Founded in 1952 in Busto Arsizio (Varese) thanks to the development of an innovative copying system, the hydraulic copying unit, the company contributed to the evolution of the machine tool sector. At the beginning of the ’70s the company started to produce and sell hydraulic components and systems, which were immediately welcomed by the industry sector.
In January 2008 the company was taken over by the Axa Private Equity, holding the 85% of the shares, while the remaining 15% was taken by the company management. In 2011 Duplomatic acquired Continental Hydraulics, a US company well established n the hydraulics market. Duplomatic is now a member of Borsa italiana’s Elite program, a programme designed to help SMEs prepare and structure for the next stage of growth through the access to long term financing opportunities.